Friday, January 22, 2016

Learning Challenges

Learning while keeping HEART in mind could certainly improve how my satisfaction with the life I am living. I think HEART has a good distribution of how you should allocate your time spent among different activities. It places value on things that I think should be valued in your life.

The part of HEART that most interests me is H, happiness and health. I think this is something that I have just recently tried to incorporate into my own life. I have lost nearly 50 pounds in the last 6 months due to me placing a bigger emphasis on my own personal health. This has directly lead me to be a happier person. I could not be more pleased with how I look, and I feel so much better about myself and am more pleased with the life I am living. Placing a bigger priority on health has made me a happier person, and I think is a great value to have.

I have attached the picture below from the HEART blog because it made me laugh!



Meme from the learning by HEART blog
Source: Blogger

3 comments:

  1. I too agree that HEART is a good distribution about important focuses of your life. Congratulations on the healthier lifestyle! This is something that I struggle with because I hate exercise and I love unhealthy food. Hopefully I will be able to change my bad habits one day. It's true that by working on HEART, you can become a happier and better person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think that’s great that you’ve really applied some of these principles to your life! That’s outstanding that you’ve been able to lose that much weight in that amount of time. Keep up the good work! Self-confidence is very important because people can notice when you lack it. That’s awesome that you took the initiative to change something that you did not like about yourself into something you now have a greater appreciation for. That’s great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so cool that you want to focus on happiness and health this year! Those are two very important parts of my life. That is incredible that you lost over 60 pounds! I think it is so cool that you feel so much better and have found something that has helped better your health. It is cool to see how vulnerable you are with sharing that information with the group! I look up to that a lot! I hope you are having a wonderful semester!

    ReplyDelete