Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Reading Diary Week 13 Continued: Russian Folktales

Russian Folktales by Ralston

Cossack cuts off a woman's arm, because she is a witch. He then proves who the witch is by finding a woman missing an arm. Cossack is rewarded. Father-in-law is strangling his daughter-in-laws, one of the daughters finally outsmarts him, gets his money. Man has a drink with his dead friend, three hundred years pass by, he then comes out and his bride is gone, everything has changed. God saves a man from two corpses that are fighting over him.


Monte Rio
Source: Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Mac, I loved the picture you used in your story this week. It looks so beautiful and peaceful (I wish I could go there right now!) I have never read Russian Folktales… but they sound very interesting. I hope you enjoyed reading them! I also noticed that I really love the background on your blog. You seem like a very relaxed person! I hope you are having a great end to your semester.

    ReplyDelete